Monday, May 23, 2011

My Daily Bread

When I started on this journey just a week ago, I faced a big obstacle almost immediately.   I was so late in joining this trip, that I needed to have the first $1200 in by May 31st.

$1200 in 12 days.
$100 / day.

I thought to myself-

Alright, God, if you really want this to happen you're gonna have to help me on this.  I will do what I can, but that is a lot of money in a little amount of time. 
The first $100 came in, then a $500 donation.  Janelle mentioned "well, now you've got 6 days covered!"

Today I come back from my lunch break to find a $100 bill in an unmarked envelope on my desk.  Incredibly, God provided again.  Just enough for today.  Just my "daily" bread.

Give us each day our daily bread.
-Luke 11:3


------ Want to help Get Andy To Swazi? Donate now:

1 comments:

I love having the front row seat of watching God get you to Swazi!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More